Hardware Developer (Junior, Student)
We guide construction sites and mining pits into the age of digitization. We gather a magnitude of data within constructionsites and mining pitsin real-time. Our AI-software derives high-level knowledge from this vast amount of sensor data. This information assists the construction manager within his daily routines by improving the efficiency and saving costs, time and effort.
· Background in electrical engineering or similar
· Experience with measurement equipment (oscilloscope, VNA, spectral analyzer, signal generator, etc.) and skills in soldering
· Knowledge in schematics capture (digital/analog) and PCB layouting
· Familiar with common interfaces (UART, I2C, SPI)
· Ideally experience in RF design and antenna matching as well as embedded programming
· High motivation and willingness to learn
· Willingness to create best products for our customer (no consulting)
· Being in charge of an entire hardware setup for data-logging
· Build, improve, test and deploy hardware components
Working with abaut
From the very beginning, we stand for pioneering spirit and traction. abaut offers its employees a modern work environment, where you get deep insights working within a young high-tech company. We offer home-office, above-average benefits and an excellent environment for your own development and best chances for a leading position in the near future.