Embedded Developer (Junior, Student)
We guide construction sites and mining pits into the age of digitization. We gather a magnitude of data within constructionsites and mining pitsin real-time. Our AI-software derives high-level knowledge from this vast amount of sensor data. This information assists the construction manager within his daily routines by improving the efficiency and saving costs, time and effort.
· Background in computer science or electrical engineering or similar
· Experience with embedded programming in C/C++
· Knowledge in Python, QT, MQTT, HTTP, TCP and UDP
· Ideally knowledge with navigation and positioning e.g. RTK, GPS, WiFi, …
· Preferred experience with sensor fusion and data filtering
· High motivation and willingness to learn
· Willingness to create best products for our customer (no consulting)
· Being in charge of an entire hardware setup for data-logging
· Build, improve, test and deploy hardware components
Working with abaut
From the very beginning, we stand for pioneering spirit and traction. abaut offers its employees a modern work environment, where you get deep insights working within a young high-tech company. We offer home-office, above-average benefits and an excellent environment for your own development and best chances for a leading position in the near future.