App Developer iOS & Android (Junior, Student)
We guide construction sites and mining pits into the age of digitization. We gather a magnitude of data within constructionsites and mining pitsin real-time. Our AI-software derives high-level knowledge from this vast amount of sensor data. This information assists the construction manager within his daily routines by improving the efficiency and saving costs, time and effort.
• Background in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
• Previous experience in app development for Android devices
• Good knowledge of Linux operating systems
• Experience with GNSS (GPS, Glonass, D-GPS, RTK)
• Optional: Experience with IoT devices and MQTT and embedded systems
• Self-driven, proactive personality
• High motivation and willingness to learn)
abaut is developing various sensor systems for tracking of construction site equipment. Your task will be to develop an Android app
which streamlines the deployment and calibration of the sensors, implementing various on-site workflows. The app should interface
with an external module over a Bluetooth or UART connection to enable high precision localization and calibration of the sensors.
Special focus will be put on usability and user experience.
Working with abaut
From the very beginning, we stand for pioneering spirit and traction. abaut offers its employees a modern work environment, where you get deep insights working within a young high-tech company. We offer home-office, above-average benefits and an excellent environment for your own development and best chances for a leading position in the near future.